Advocate Children's Hospital
Why Choose Advocate Children's Hospital?
- They are recognized as 1 of 6 hospitals, top 5% of hospitals in the U.S. and Canada, to be designated as a three-star program by the Society of Thoracic Surgeons.
- They are Nationally recognized by U.S. News and World Report as one of the Top 50 Pediatric Cardiology Programs.
- Their Heart Institute is one of the largest pediatric cardiology programs in the midwest, treating more than 12,000 patients per year, more than any other program in Illinois.
- Advocate Children's Hospital provides state-of-the-art diagnostic testing. They perform approximately 2,000 fetal echocardiograms each year to to diagnose life threatening heart defects, for early intervention.
- Their Pediatric Surgical Heart Unit is one the oldest dedicated heart units in the world, primarily geared for children with heart disease.
- Their Heart Institution is a national center for research and development, pioneering advances in pediatric cardiology and pediatric cardiac surgery.
To learn more about what Advocate Children's Hospital visit their website www.advocatechildrenshospital.com